Spring Semester 2018 Proposal

For the spring semester this year, the project that I would like to work on is improving my physical health and getting fit. As of right now, I eat fast food at least 3 or 4 days each week and I drink a lot of sugary drinks like sweet tea. I only work out for 1 or 2 days a week, and only for 30 minutes at a time. I also have very bad sleeping habits. I get about 6 hours of sleep each night, when I need to be getting 8 or more. So, I plan to improve my health in several ways. First, I will learn to cook more healthy and quick meals at home instead of eating fast food. I will reduce the amount of sweet tea I drink until I don't drink it at all. I will also go to the gym more often. I will spend more time in things such as weightlifting, yoga, and running to expand my workouts. I will also attend group fitness classes at my gym to experience new things. I am also going to be working on increasing the number of hours I sleep each night. I will try to learn new time management skills so that I can get things done more efficiently and have more time to rest. My goal for this semester is to lose at least 5 pounds and to be sleeping at least 8 hours each night by the end of the semester. My ultimate goal is to be overall healthier and happier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteering: My Placement at Girls Inc. and Exchange Place Service Project

Collo Event: Creative Writing Festival

Spring 2018