Musical Performance: Gospel Choir and International Choir Christmas Concert

Last Thursday, I had the opportunity to listen to the Christmas Concert that was held in the Cave. It was ETSU's Gospel Choir and International Choir performing. It was a great concert and I enjoyed every minute of it. It actually got me quite a but more into the Christmas spirit! It was a really cold night, and I sat down and drank some hot chocolate and listened to Christmas music, and it really reminded me of December nights when I was young. The choirs sang everything from traditional Christmas carols like "Mary Did You Know?" to much more upbeat Christmas songs that I hadn't heard before. It was a very enjoyable experience and I am so glad that I went. To be honest, it was not an event I probably would have attended had I not needed to for Collo, but I am so grateful that I was able to attend. I am very glad that through Collo, I am pushed beyond my comfort zone and I get to experience new and exciting things and broaden my horizons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteering: My Placement at Girls Inc. and Exchange Place Service Project

Spring 2018

Collo Event: Creative Writing Festival